Experience with cable laying projects for offshore wind parks and advances in subsea installation technology
Die Konferenz thematisiert die neuesten technischen Innovationen im Bereich Offshore Cabling. Die Konferenz wird auf Englisch abgehalten.
While offshore cable installation has witnessed a very quick paced evolution in the last years, there is still plenty of room for improvements. Seabed surveys for cable routes need to be improved, in order to identify the right trenching tools and laying methods for subsea power cables.
The conference will focus on practical challenges for offshore cabling projects, and successful tools and strategies to meet them.
Join us for an intense two day conference + workshop day, and:
- Learn from project leaders’ experience with planning, installation and operation
- Evaluate new trenching tools and equipment optimised for different ground conditions
- Review the on-going efforts to find standards and regulations for cabling projects
- Gain insight into pre-installation seabed surveys to avoid unpleasant surprises
- Discuss how to best push up the voltage level both for infield and export cables
For more information on this year's event please download the brochure HERE!
Case studies from:
Vincent Buchert, Project Leader Infield Cables,
EnBW Erneuerbare Energien GmbH, Germany
Paul O'Rourke, Project Manager East West Interconnector,
EirGrid Plc, UK
Sören Brüggemann, Project Leader Large-Scale Projects,
50Hertz Transmission GmbH, Germany
Arnoud Roels, Operations Manager Marine Department,
VSMC BV, The Netherlands
Volker Bosbach, Technology & Projects Manager,
TenneT Offshore GmbH, Germany
Visit our Interactive Workshop Day | 15 May 2013
- Workshop A | Cable damages and repair strategies
- Workshop B | Efficient ways to advance cable installation
- Workshop C | 66kV for infield cables and components (full-day workshop)
Contributions from the following companies:
- 50Hertz Transmission GmbH
- Canyon Offshore Ltd
- Danish Geotechnical Institute
- DNV KEMA Energy&Sustainability
- EirGrid PLC
- EMU Ltd.
- EnBW Erneuerbare Energien GmbH
- Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency (BSH)
- Fugro OSAE GmbH
- Mainstream Renewable Power Ltd.
- Norddeutsche Seekabelwerke (NSW)
- Schneider Electric GmbH
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
- TenneT Offshore GmbH
- The Carbon Trust
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- VSMC Visser & Smit Marine Contracting BV
“A very informative and well managed event! Recommend to anyone waiting to find out or contribute to the current issues the industry is facing.” Michael Jones, Managing Director, SMD, United Kingdom